Rigel Networks’ deep experience in hospitality industry provides the insight hotel chains need to develop and implement their optimal service model for their back office functions. Our end-to-end back office solutions for the hospitality industry includes data, voice, web and technology driven processes or a blend thereof.
- Back-office Transaction Processing Services: Our centralized transaction processing services can help you lower the total cost of ownership of your back-office through standardization, creation of economies of scale and labor arbitrage.
- Data Consolidation: Unit level operational and financial data needs to be consolidated at a regional and corporate level which needs manual intervention. The data can be picked up electronically and processed at an off-shore location.
- Customer Care Service: This process would entail handling any voice based queries, complaints or assistance to the hotel customers.
- Phone and E-mail Support: During business hours for any questions or issues related to association management.
- Accounting Services & Receivables Management: This function comprises of financial data entry, accounting based on the uniform system of accounts, accounts payable management and account receivable management.
- Guest History Database Maintenance: We keep up to date data of visiting guest in your hotels or resorts.